Archadeck of West Central & Southwest Ohio offers a variety of maintenance services to protect and beautify your investment. These include cleaning, brightening, and protecting wood decks, composite decks, and hardscape surfaces such as paver patios, pool surrounds and driveways.
After an Ohio winter under the harsh elements mildew, mold and grime can build up on your outdoor surfaces. Your surfaces can also show visible damage caused by snow shovels or de-icing agents. All of these items should absolutely be addressed before the outdoor living season gets into full swing.
Here’s how our cleaning and protection process works:
- We begin by cleaning your outdoor structure with our eco-friendly cleaner. The product we use consists of a safe, oxygenated bleach wood deck cleaning solution that effectively removes dirt, grime, mold, algae, and weathered graying from wood surfaces. Unlike most chlorine bleach based cleaners, our environmentally-friendly product is biodegradable and will not harm wood fibers, pets, turf grass or most plants.
- Using a chlorine bleach not only harms the wood as well as the vegetation surrounding the deck, but it doesn’t actually clean or remove any stains. It just bleaches them out. Our wooden surface cleaner is a safe, powdered, oxygen bleach concentrate that is mixed with water to safely clean and restore the natural beauty of your exterior wood surface. During the cleaning process, you can actually see it working as it foams up and penetrates down to the pores to give your deck a thorough cleaning that a chlorine bleach cleaner could never hope to accomplish.
- Our cleaning step is then followed by a thorough power washing using fresh, clean water.
- The next step is an application of environmentally-friendly, premium quality sealant. Our synthetic resin sealer protects your deck from the elements and resists mold and mildew growth. You may choose a color from our wide array of choices, or leave it natural.
- Our clean and protect service is perfect for use on pressure treated wood decks and outdoor structures, cedar, mahogany, redwood or any vertical or horizontal exterior wood surface.
- Our clean and seal service works for old decks and new decks alike. Even new wood needs to be cleaned in order to remove mill scale to make the surface more porous to easily absorb deck stain.
Contact us to schedule your maintenance service! Call today to schedule your free clean and seal estimate – (937) 848-7040 (513) 897-2040 or email us at [email protected].